General Conference Jeopary
After every General Conference our family enjoys a "supposed to be fun" game of Jeopardy.
This year a few of the kids were old enough to take notes and were eager to have all the answers. We'll see!
This year's topics:
News & Callings
President Monson: His Life and Teachings
General Conference Teachings
Do you know the answers (questions)?
1. The number of temples currently in operation.
2. President Monson's daughter who spoke this time.
3. President Monson's age.
4. The scripture story shared by both Elder Holland and Elder Hales.
5. The final hymn sung by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
6. Mormon Tabernacle Choir director.
7. The new acceptable missionary age for elders (so exciting!).
8. President Monson invited us to take inventory of these.
9. The two new temples announced in these locations.
10. He was released as church historian and gave one of the closing prayers.